YOU CAN ORDER YONI PEARLS VIA MY ONLINE SHOP HERE.
Yoni Detox Pearls work in a similar way to yoni steaming – but deliver a more concentrated dose of cleansing herbal medicine to the vaginal tissues, which then spreads into the uterine tissues as well. Yoni Steaming will deliver the herbal medicine deeper into the tissues – but in a lesser concentration.
I always used to believe that yoni pearls were not necessary for any woman – and that yoni steaming could do everything they could, in a much gentler – albeit possibly slower – manner. And I still do believe that yoni steaming is effective enough for most women’s sexual health issues and maintenance and would always be my top “go-to” practice. But I was still curious – and so, through reaching out and connecting with women who had used yoni pearls and swore by them – and by asking them about their experiences – I have since learned that certain, chronic and stubborn issues seem to respond better to yoni pearls. I also connected with a Canadian therapist who uses pearls a lot with the women she works with – and it was great to listen to her share her wisdom and experiences too. She inspired me to try one myself – which is a non-negotiable for me before I feel happy selling something to anyone else – and I’m happy to report it wasn’t the awful experience I was expecting it to be at all! I would still always recommend using yoni pearls in conjunction with steaming though – ie doing a course of yoni pearls, then following with a deeply cleansing steam to bring out any old material that the pearls have drawn out.
As with yoni steaming, yoni detox pearls can be used to improve a variety of sexual health conditions such as:- chronic yeast and bacterial infections, infertility, fibroids, heavy/ irregular menstruation, vaginal odour, ovarian cysts, vaginal dryness, urinary incontinence, and expelling of excess mucus and old blood not fully expelled during the menstrual cycle. They also may help with endometriosis, cervical dysplasia (abnormal Pap Smear), pelvic inflammatory disease and haemorrhoids. Vaginal muscle tone can also be improved via regular use of yoni pearls – although I would still recommend using a yoni egg/yoni weightlifting above anything else when it comes to toning vaginal muscles.
As gynaecologists are always quick to point out (usually when criticising ancient holistic methods of women’s sexual health care!), our wombs and vaginas are self-cleansing, self-regulating organs, able to maintain their ideal, slightly acidic, pH balance of 4.5, without any external assistance. But when there is stagnation of some kind (often brought on by physical inactivity or inadequate period/womb cleanse care, but always accompanied by an underlying emotional component), they struggle to do their job properly. This is where assistance from yoni pearls can come in very useful. And, as with yoni steaming, a regular womb detox using yoni pearls is a great maintenance measure.
Yoni Pearls are made of 100% natural ingredients and do not contain any chemical additives – they are absolutely non-toxic and cause no side-effects. Yoni Pearls are manufactured in the most sterile environment that meet the “Good Manufacturing Practice” (GMP) standard. All of these ingredients directly benefit the female reproductive system, the formation and circulation of the blood and the flow of life-force energy in general, as well as holding a myriad of other benefits too.
Here is a detailed breakdown of each ingredient:-
- Dong quai (Radix Angelicae sinensis) – regulates menstruation & promotes blood circulation; anti-inflammatory and analgesic. Treats menostasis (absent periods) and dysmenorrhea (painful periods).
- Motherwort (Leonorus cardiaca) – regulates menstrual cycle – restores absent periods, relieves painful periods. Removes toxins around the perineum area. Relieves vaginal dryness, balances hormones, relieves PMS, tones the uterine muscles, improves vaginal elasticity and bolsters libido.
- Dragon’s Blood (Sangusis draconis) – promotes blood circulation & relieves pain; stops bleeding; wound-healing; anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-viral.
- Cnidium (Ligusticum wallichii) – promotes blood circulation & prevents stagnation; assists with blood formation; relaxes abdominal muscles relieving period pain; restores regular periods.
- Myrrh – Eliminates stasis, relieves pain, reduces swelling, promotes granulation/wound healing
- Amur Corktree Bark – relieves vaginal itchiness and/or swelling, reduces vaginal discharge
- Sophora flavescens (Radix Sophorae Flavescentis) – anti-bacterial, relieves vaginal itchiness
- Red Sage/Chinese Sage (Radix Salviae Miltiorrhizae) – invigorates & nourishes blood, dispels stasis, clears excess heat, soothes irritability, calms the spirit.
- Safflower (Flos carthami) – invigorates blood, dispels stasis, unblocks menstrual flow, alleviates period pain.
- Peach Kernel (Semen persicae) – dispels blood stasis, invigorates blood circulation, restores absent periods, relieves painful periods.
- Cortex moutan – clears heat, cools & harmonises blood, relieves menstrual pain & cramping
- Saussurea (Radix aucklandiae) – increases movement of chi/life-force energy, dispels stagnation, relieves pain.
- Sandalwood (Lignum Santali Albi) – increases movement of chi/life-force energy, dispels blood stagnation.
- Nut-Grass Rhizome (Rhizoma cyperi) – regulates menstruation/alleviates menstrual pain caused by liver chi stagnation.
- Common Cnidium Fruit – increases libido, clears skin, increases fertility, anti-bacterial.
- Radix stemonae – relieves vaginal itching, bacterial vaginosis, anti-inflammatory, anti-parasitic, increases blood flow.
- Fructus kochiae – relieves vaginal yeast and bacterial infections, relieves itching, encourages urination.
- Rhizoma smilacis glabrae – relieves heat & toxicity, reduces hot flashes, relieves chronic vaginal and bladder infections.
- Borneol/Camphor Tree (Cinnamomum Camphora) – antipyretic (reduces fever), reduces hot flushes, analgesic (relieves pain), antidotal (counteracts poisons/toxins), anti-inflammatory.
HOW DO YONI PEARLS WORK?
Yoni Pearls contain a blend of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) herbs. I am a huge fan of TCM – as it really is one of the oldest, most well-thought out, most holistic and well-documented systems of medicine on the planet. For getting to the root cause of disease – and treating it at that level – it really is lightyears ahead of Western medicine.
These herbs not only create a pulling effect that draws toxins, bad bacteria, dead cells, old blood clots, mucus and more out of you, but they also increase blood circulation and dispel stagnation (both of which help reduce period pain and encourage healthy monthly bleeding) and promote healthy endocrine gland secretion and the resulting balanced hormone levels that result from this. They also ensure healthy blood production and have an anti-inflammatory and analgesic (pain-killing) effect on the body, as well as being calming to the nervous system in general.
HOW TO USE YONI PEARLS FOR A DEEP WOMB CLEANSE
Each pack of yoni pearls contains 3 individually-wrapped pearls, as well as 3 applicators, and these make up one complete womb/vaginal detox package. The applicator ensures the yoni pearl is placed as deeply inside the vagina, as close to the cervix as possible – in the easiest, most hygienic way.
• Wash your hands before removing the pearl from its individual packet. Unravel the string from the pearl. Then take an applicator and balance the pearl on top of applicator, thread the string through the applicator and hold onto it.
• Lay on your back with your knees up against your chest. Relax your body and insert the applicator into your vagina as far as it will reach. Push the applicator tube in on itself, and then let go of the string and remove both parts of the applicator, leaving the pearl in place. Using the applicator will ensure that the yoni pearl is positioned as high up into the vagina as possible, preferably at the cervix – from where it can bring maximum benefit to both the womb, vagina and ovaries.
• Leave one yoni pearl in your vagina for 24 hours and then remove. I would recommend doing a yoni steam immediately after you have removed your yoni pearl. See here for more details.
• Wear a pantyliner and allow the vagina to discharge toxins for the next 24 hours.
• After 24 hours, insert your second yoni pearl and, again, keep it in for another 24 hours before removing. Do another yoni steam immediately after you have removed your yoni pearl.
• Then, repeat once again – insert your third yoni pearl and, once again, keep it in for another 24 hours before removing. Do a third yoni steam immediately after you have removed your last pearl.
I would highly recommend a further yoni steaming session 24 hours after you have removed your final yoni pearl. This should ensure that any excess mucus/waste material is fully expelled from the body following this cleanse.
If you feel to, you can also steam just before inserting a yoni pearl. This softens and opens the vaginal tissues, as well as increasing circulation throughout the entire pelvis, thereby increasing the absorption and effectiveness of the yoni pearl detox process.
Only use a maximum of 3 pearls per detox programme. If you wish to repeat the experience, do not start a second cycle for at least 7 days after you completed your last one. Detox cycles should not be done during your monthly bleed. If you are sensitive to supplements, healing therapies, etc, then only use one pearl per detox – and then repeat again after 7 days if necessary.
During the detox process, drink at least 3 times your body weight (in kg) in ml of water per day – ie, if you weigh 55kg, drink 1600ml/1.6 litres of water per day. This will aid in the removal of the toxins and discharge from your womb. If you are prescribed current medication from a physician, consult your (preferably, switched-on, integrative medicine) doctor before use of these herbs to discuss any potential interactions. Yoni pearls can’t be used if pregnant or breastfeeding.
If irritation occurs, remove your yoni pearl, do a yoni steam and then take a warm bath with tea tree oil to help soothe the irritation.
WHAT WILL I NOTICE AFTER USING YONI PEARLS?
When you remove the yoni pearl, you will notice that the yoni pearl is bigger than before. This is because it absorbs lots of toxins and mucus from vagina. Vaginal itching, menstrual pain, odour and any other symptoms of reproductive system imbalance should be relieved. Excess mucus and, possibly, any uterine fibroids that might have been present, may still continue to be discharged from the vagina over a period of several days.
YOU CAN ORDER YONI PEARLS VIA MY ONLINE SHOP HERE.